Kathryn Bernardo and Nadine Lustre have the same father? FAN QUIZ


Kathryn Bernardo and Nadine Lustre Challenge
Do you have a good eye? Guess which is which!

These 2 pretty young girls are 2 of the most known teen stars right now in the country.
But are you a real fan? Can you guess which is Kathryn and which is Nadine?

I was shocked when I first watched the trailer of "Diary ng Panget", because it is hard to see Kathryn Bernardo being paired up with another guy. And I've never felt more retarded in my life when I found out that the star of Diary ng Panget is not Kathryn... BUT HER LOOK A LIKE NADINE LUSTRE

If you are not like me who needs an eye check-up with the nearest possible doctor, take the quiz and post your answers below! REAL FANS WILL GET THIS


Kathryn Bernardo and Nadine Lustre have the same father? FAN QUIZ Kathryn Bernardo and Nadine Lustre have the same father? FAN QUIZ Reviewed by Tsismiso on 8:04:00 PM Rating: 5
Loading...
Powered by Blogger.